Haberdashers' Knights Primary: A shining example of a Good school
We are delighted to share the outcome of Haberdashers' Knights Primary's recent Ofsted inspection, which took place on 5 and 6 December 2023.
Inspectors judged Knights Primary to be 'Good' in all areas, recognising the hard work and dedication of staff, pupils and wider school community.
The report highlights many strengths of the school, such as:
- The quality of education is good. Leaders have designed a broad and balanced curriculum that meets the needs and interests of pupils.
- Pupils behave well and have positive attitudes to learning. They are respectful, polite and friendly to each other and adults.
- Leaders and staff are ambitious for all pupils. They provide effective support for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and disadvantaged pupils.
- The early years provision is good. Children make good progress from their starting points and are well prepared for Year 1.
- The school is well led and managed by the Principal, who is ably supported by senior leaders, governors and the trust. They share a clear vision and high expectations for the school.
We are very proud of these achievements and would like to thank everyone who contributed to this success. As Principal of Knights Primary, Graham Gibson, said:
This is a fantastic result for our school community. It reflects the commitment and passion of our staff, who always go the extra mile for our pupils. I am also very grateful to our parents for their continued support and trust in us.
Trust CEO, Jan Shadick, also congratulated the school on its inspection outcome:
This is a well-deserved recognition of the excellent work that Haberdashers' Knights Primary does. The school provides a high-quality education for its pupils, as well as a rich and varied enrichment offer through the Haberdashers' Advantage programme. The Trust is very proud of the school and its achievements, well done to all.
The team at Knights Primary will continue to work hard to improve their school further. They have a bright future ahead.