Youth Advisory Board applications now open
Today we've launched our recruitment for next academic year's Youth Advisory Board.
We're looking for two pupils from each of our schools (primary and secondary) across the Trust to represent their school and to ensure the voices of pupils are at the heart of everything we do.
Recruitment for members starts this month ready for the new Youth Advisory Board members to start in September 2022.
Our Youth Advisory Board will:
- Shape our decisions and influence our strategy, vision and direction on important issues
- Help us generate new ideas and approaches
- Be a critical friend and provide a youth perspective on what we say and do
We're looking for a diverse range of young people, representing different backgrounds and life experiences from across the Trust. Are you between 10 and 18 and interested in important issues? Maybe you want to know more about the challenges that face society and schools? Or you may want to make a difference?
What's in for me?
- A chance to engage in debates and meetings and learn more about important issues
- Develop your skills
- Influence decisions and policy
- Gain fantastic experience
- Meet like-minded children and young people and most importantly, have fun!
Applications close on Friday 27th May at 12pm. Please apply using the form below.