Trust Head of Science - Central Trust Team
Trust Head of Science - Closing Date 8 March 2024 at 09:00am
- Location: New Cross (Central Office), with deployment across Trust school sites as the need arises
- Salary: M1 - U3 (£36,811 - £57,018 per annum) + TLR
- Closing date: Friday 8th March 2024 at 09:00am
- This is a truly exciting opportunity for an existing or aspiring Head of Science to take on a new role raising the attainment and development of Science as part of a core subject leadership team, across the Trust. You may be based in one Trust School or across a number of our schools. The Head of Science will oversee the overall leadership and management of Science with a Trust school, taking responsibility for the delivery and impact of the curriculum and quality of teaching to ensure that outcomes continue to improve. You will monitor, manage and support the performance of teaching staff across the department.
- To apply, please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Science Recruitment Pack Application Form