- Location: New Cross, South East London
- Salary: £25,679 - £27,691
- Closing date: Monday 22nd August 2022
- Full details
The core purpose of this post is to report directly to the DSL, or in their absence, the Principal, to be the lead professional in the Safeguarding Team.
The Safeguarding Officer will be expected to:
- To provide strategic leadership and management of Safeguarding throughout the school ensuring a safe environment for pupils to develop and learn. The role encompasses all aspects of Safeguarding including child protection, e-safety, safe working practices, staff training etc.
- To work in partnership with outside agencies to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for all pupils at the school.
- To build links and work in partnership with parents, carers and professionals to promote the well-being of the children and young people in the care of the school.
- To manage the safeguarding system CPOMs