Slade Green Primary - Learning Support Assistant
Closing date: 19 February 2024 at 5pm
- Location: Slade Green Primary, DA8 2EL
- Salary: Band 3 S9-12 Band 3 S9-12 (£25,632 -£27,505 FTE, £21,146 -£22,692 pro-rata)
- Interview date: 27 February 2024
- How to apply: Complete the application form available on this page by the closing date and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to appoint Learning support assistants to play a vital role in raising achievement, providing high quality adaptive support and make a positive impact to the lives of our children You will be hardworking, committed and excited to help all pupils flourish in 1 1 and small groups You will be able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to motivate children in their learning, establish strong relationships with pupils and parents and ideally have prior experience of working in a school setting You will need to be educated to at least GCSE in Maths and English.
Equal OpportunitiesWe are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. This post falls within the scope of regulated activity. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS with list checks (and other relevant checks). It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity with children.
- Learning Support Assistant Recruitment Pack