Knights Academy-Head of Physics
Head of Physics - Closing date: Friday 23rd February at 12pm
- Interview date: Tuesday 27th February 2024
- Salary: MPS/UPS+ILW+TLR
- Contract length: Permanent
- Start date: April 2024 but September starts will be considered.
- Location: Haberdashers’ Knights Academy, Launcelot Road, Bromley, BR1 5EB
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and committed physics teacher to join our strong science department as Head of Physics. The successful candidate will join a progressive department where the outcomes for students are very strong across the key stages. The academic performance of students in the 2023 GCSE examinations were strong, yielding a +1.41 progress where 100% of the grades were 5+ and 76% of the grades were 7+. A significant proportion of the grades earned were 8s and 9s. You will be joining a highly skilled team where teachers are committed to ensuring that students are successful and achieve their full potential.
- Head of Physics job advert Head of Physics recruitment pack
- How to apply: Complete the application form below by the closing date and email it to email@example.com
We will interview candidates as and when applications are received and reserve the right to close this job advert early if we adequately fill the position. It is advised that you submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.