Our Values and Ethos
We are ambitious for ourselves and each other.
We challenge ourselves and empower others to continually seek improvement
We celebrate our differences and our individuality, knowing these strengths make our community and the world a better place
At Haberdashers' Academies Trust South, our vision is for all schools to be excellent schools.
Our strapline and values, which are based on unity, collaboration, aspiration, dreams and equality, bring us together in pursuit of our aims:
- To achieve excellent outcomes for ALL children and young people so that they can be successful in their next steps and future lives
- To be a great employer, attracting, retaining and developing the best staff
- To be the Trust of choice and a welcome presence in our communities
- Working together is a big part of who we are - in the classroom, in the office and everywhere
- Our schools and our communities are beautifully diverse - we make a point of showing appreciation and support to everyone
- We have high standards and work to give everyone the tools and support they need to reach their goals