Our Vision and Strategy
We have been developing our strategies for the next five years to support our vision that ‘Every school an excellent school’.
- Excellent outcomes for all children and young people so that they can be successful in their next steps and future lives;
- To be regarded as a great employer, attracting, retaining and developing the best staff;
- To be the Trust of choice and a welcome presence in our communities.
How we'll make this happen
- To implement a high quality curriculum for all subjects, which supports all pupils to be successful
- To embed the Haberdashers’ Principles so that all teaching promotes strong progress
- To support the development of strong leadership at every level so that a culture of high expectation and ambition is driven across the Trust, underpinned by our values
- To establish an effective and well regarded central services team focused through our business, professional learning and school improvement functions
- To build the brand of Haberdashers which is synonymous with excellence, understood and supported by everyone