Register for our Recruitment Fair
We’re looking for GREAT people to join our Trust.
WHEN: Thursday 26 January, 5–7pm
WHERE: Haberdashers' Borough Academy, London SE1 0EX
Join us to find out more about working for the Trust, whether you are interested in building your career in a teaching, support or leadership role.
It will be an evening of information and networking, with some light refreshments, and will be a great opportunity to:
- Hear from our CEO and find out more about our ambitions as a Trust
- Speak to senior leaders and staff who work across our Trust and find out more about each of our nine schools as well as our central team
- Find out more about the career journey you could take with us, from professional development opportunities to our people, culture and wellbeing approach
- Learn more about getting into teaching
- Talk to us about current and upcoming vacancies
Once you've registered, we'll send you an email with further details.
We look forward to meeting you then. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at email@example.com
More about Haberdashers' Academies Trust South
Search current vacancies at Haberdashers' Trust and apply to join our inspiring team. Search by by school or filter by location or role type.
We are committed to helping our staff be the best they can. Unique development opportunities at Haberdashers' makes our Trust a very special place to work.
We value each and every one of our employees. Our
benefits package has been designed with staff wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance in mind.
Start your teaching career with us. We offer an excellent School Direct Teacher Training programme, which spans our schools and others in Lewisham.